Dentremont Dental Services PC
Frank Dentremont DMD
Experienced Gulf Coast General Dentist
Call Us Now: 251-943-0004
Latest Weekly News!
May 18, 2021
We have introduced a newer website address to provide everyone with an easier online experience.
Yes, Dentremont Dental Services PC is a "mouthful" to write and to dictate to patients looking for our site.
So Beginning in May 2021 we migrated our site over to the new shortened domain name
Also, our office email to reach us has shortened up as well. Instead of typing "firstname.lastname@example.org", you'll be typing in
We'll keep this old website open for awhile until we update our content on the new site then retire the original site by the end of the year.
We WON'T be updating this older site beginning May 15, 2021, and links to pages on this old site may no longer work.
See you at the new website!
(Everything down below is old news now)
Wow... it's Spring...Welcome to another beautiful year in Paradise!
We have finished printing out and mailing our newest flyers and have distributed almost 10,000 of them to selected neighborhoods in Gulf Shores, Foley, and Orange Beach.
This flyer introduces our office and our annual "Winter Promotion". for 2021! We love our "Snowbirds" who travel each winter from up north for our lovely beaches and weather. They also love the savings they get in professional dental services: often 25-35% less than comparable dental services up north. We are offering our cash-paying new patients10% off our dental services, and we always endeavor to take your dental insurance if we have it on file!
We are also aware that many people here in the Gulf Shores area are still cleaning up from Hurricane Sally. In that regard we certainly understand (hey, we had damage at home too), so we are Extending our Winter promotion to everyone until June 30th! From now until June 30th, we're offering 10% off all non-insurance procedures, and rolling back our New Patient Exam/Bitewing X-rays/Cleaning bundle to $96!
Click the "2021 Spring Promotions" balloon to the right or just scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the flyer.
COVID-19 and Dentist:
Back at the end of May 2020 the Alabama Dental Board allowed us to resume performing normal dental procedures, including hygiene (ie. "Cleaning") appointments. I say "normal" but in reality nothing these days is "business as usual"!!!
We're cognizant of the fact that dentistry is at the forefront of occupational risk and thus we slowly rolled out our working hours during May. Since last June we've met our goal of being back to full time in this Covid environment - including now adding a 5th day to make our practice truly full time!
We are enacting extraordinary prodocols and procedures to ensure your health and safety... as well as ours. The Dental Board had closed down hygiene services but has since allowed us to rehire Gwen our hygienist and perform hygiene appointments beginning in May of 2020.
The Dental Board - based on ADA and CDC protocols - have placed significant conditions to which we can see patients. We are limiting patient appointments and in-office visits. We are making every effort to keep you socially distant from one another by staggering appointment times and keeping patients from interacting with one another in our office halls.
We engaged a contractor to create a Negative Pressure ventilation system to help remove the mists and sprays (aerosols) from our operatories during drilling procedures. This work was completed the week of June 8th, 2020.
Walk-ins will not be allowed, and you will have to text or call to be allowed into our facility.
We are mandated (unfortunately) to close our waiting room and you will be asked to wait in your car until "the coast is clear".
If you would like to reschedule a previously cancelled procedure, or if you would like to schedule a new procedure, please contact us at 251-943-0004, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
If you're curious, click on the link to the right and see what safety guidelines organized Dentistry have given to us.
BY THE WAY!!!!!
PS: The CDC has designated dental professionals Group 1A for receiving the Covid-19 Vaccine, and we received both rounds of the Pfizer vaccine by the end of January 2021.
Dental professionals - dentists, hygienists, assistants, and front office personnel - are at the forefront of risk for health professionals.
We personally looked forward to getting fully vaccinated so that we are mutually risk-free when you come to our office!
Finally, I wanted to recognize that today, April 22, 2021 marks a little over a year since the national COVID shutdown. It has taken a toll on all of us - both professionally and personally.
I feel confident that we're almost out of the woods in this Pandemic and that the second 1/2 of 2021 will be back to normal (now don't mention the Hurricane word! LOL!)
Wow, what a difference a year has made in our lives.... God bless us all!
All you Need is Love....and a GOOD Dentist!
WE'RE the "New Kids on the Block"... no, not THEM... this is a dental practice years in the making, yet just recently opened here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. We have over 30 years of experience, but unless you come into the office and meet us, talk to us, get to know us, you'll never know what you're missing! lol! Below are a few In-Office Specials which we are promoting to encourage you to come by and meet us. We know lots of you may be out there "tire-kicking"... that's ok. We ALL do that. But here, we hope you'll stop by and discover that we really DO care about your dental health and really ARE concerned for your dental - and whole - wellbeing. So below, check out our introductory specials and some of our long term perks. - Dr. Dee
Our "Drive On Us" Promotion - Ongoing
One of the biggest concerns potential (and existing) patients have is the drive to the office. Unfortunately, Dentistry is still a profession that can't be done online or that you can send someone to the grocery store for! I always hear, "Well, I miss you Dr. Dee but I can't afford the long trip to your office from Mobile!"
So here's my answer to that proverbial problem: our "Drive On Us" Promotion!
Here's how it works: Come on in and fill out your paperwork, giving us your residential address. We'll do a "Mapquest" and see how far it is to your residence, and give you a $0.20 credit per mile on your account!
Simple as that!!! Drive 50 Miles to see us, and get $10 off your dental bill! The Math is simple!!
OK, so there are some "Limitations" (Aren't there always?). We LOVE our patients, and I know our patients LOVE US!!! But... we can't pay for your airfare down from Bangor, Maine (Where Dr. Dee once worked)! So, here are the Limitations:
1) Mileage is determined ROUND TRIP (coming and going to our office) from your residence (your local address in our files).
2) A Maximum of $40 will be credited to your account (that's 200 miles of driving!)
3) A Minimum of $1.00 will be credited to your account (that just keeps it simple), so you have to be over 5 miles from our office to qualify for this special.
4) We will ROUND UP the credit to the nearest dollar (we just don't like keeping nickels and dimes on our books!) If your credit is $3.80 for example, we will round it up to $4.00.
5) If you drive here and no services are performed, or you qualify for one of our other specials which is less than the gas rebate, then we won't issue refunds or credit your account beyond a zero balance. In other words, if you owe us nothing we can't give you something in return. For example, if you come in for our $29 Emergency Exam special, and you drove 100 miles, we'll credit you the $29.00 to zero out your bill. That's fair and simple.
6) We currently have no plans to end this promotion, but we reserve the right to cancel or modify this promotion at our discretion. Patients with confirmed appointments at the time this promotion alters or ends will be guaranteed the promotional credit towards their account.
7) This is a WEB ONLY promotion... we don't advertise this promotion. Now aren't you glad you peeked at our website????? Being a reader has its perks!!
8) YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR IT!... You smarty-pants patients who actually read this column will appreciate that we get busy and if you don't ask for the Drive-On-Us Promotion we often just forget to offer it. So please, just mention it to the Receptionist and we'll gladly apply it to your account.
We believe this is a great way to allow you to come to our office and not worry about how much gas it's gonna cost you. One less headache to worry about. It's that simple.
So come on! What's keeping you? Coffee's on!
FIFTY NINE DOLLAR
($59.00) Emergency Exam
--Expires May 1st, 2020!
Ok, so the gal here has an obvious tooth ache! Ouch!!
At Dentremont Dental Services, we understand this ALL TOO WELL! We KNOW that you have a dental emergency, and we want you to look into your purse or wallet for a few Abraham LIncolns!!!
Yes, for the price of a good dinner at the local restaurant, you can be seen here at DDSPC for your dental emergency!
Call us, or stop by. We'll attempt to fit you into our schedule and get you diagnosed and treated if possible.
Limitations. Ok, so here they are:
1) The $59 exam fee is for CASH Patients only!! Our insurance patients have other perks, so this special is for you hurting folks with hurting wallets only.
2) We cannot guarantee that actual treatment can be performed on you the same day, BUT WE WILL TRY to accomodate you. Our patient schedule is flexible and can often accomodate emergency time for you, but please realize that the care and concern we have for you is also the same as we provide for our existing patients. Existing patients with confirmed appointments are always seen first! That's just our way of taking care of our existing patients and a perk for you if you're already an existing patient!
3) We will examine you and try to accurately diagnose your condition. We may take necessary X-rays in the course of this exam. X-rays are NOT a free service, but we will inform you ahead of time of your cost for such a procedure.
4) We will endeavor to get you out of pain at this visit. If the condition is an infected tooth for example, we will prescribe antibiotics and a pain medication. These days, we are aware that drug addicts often try to scam dentists into giving them medication. Narcotic pain medications are given infrequently and with conditions as set forth by the government. Still, we will do what we can within the paremeters of the law.
5) If time permits and you give your consent, we will provide either a temporary "fix" or a permanent resolution to your condition. Again, the time for this can vary widely so we have to use our professional discretion on our treatment plan. Any services provided above and beyond the Emergency exam are subject to professional fees for service.
Those are the limitations in a nutshell. If we CAN'T fix your problem that day, at least we will have determined the cause of the problem, talked to you about your options, given you some medication or minor treatment to help you out, and will make sure to get you back into the office for further treatment to get you back up and running!
We think this is a "fair and balanced" way to make you happy, our staff happy, and our patients in the office - waiting for services - happy.
So call us! 251-943-0004
Cleaning, Initial Exam, and X-Rays $94
--Expires May 2020!
Call us and set up an appointment for a tooth cleaning, initial exam, and x-rays for only $94!!! That's NO MISPRINT!
You will get the benefit of our experienced dental team for only $89!!! That's an incredible price and one which few dental offices can (or will) match!
1) This is a limited time offer which expires Maybasket Day 2020. We reserve the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. SO CALL US TODAY!
2) Patients scheduled for this special will have this price locked into their appointment with Dr. Dentremont, even if this promotion has changed. We guarantee that this price will be available to you if you've booked your appointment for it before May 1st!
3) This promotion is for CASH PATIENTS only! Our insurance patients have their own perks, You'll just have to become a patient of ours to see!
4) We endeavor to perform treatment on the same day if time and space are available. We can't guarantee that a treatment plan discussed with you at this appointment can be started - or finished - in the same day, but we will try if in the best interest of you, our staff, and our existing, confirmed patients for that day.
5) Any services provided over and above the exam, cleaning, and x-rays are subject to professional fees for services rendered.
So call us today for an appointment with Dr. Frank Dentremont and let us help you create a smile to remember!
Children Ages 1-13 Cleaning, Exam, Bite-Wing X-rays for $44!!! Children Ages 14-19 ditto for $64!!! Expires May 1st 2020!
We WELCOME Children into our practice! Children have unique dental needs and if you're looking for a new dental "home" for your child then check out our office with this amazing Promotion!
Dr. Dentremont has had literally YEARS of experience in childrens clinics in Mobile. Montgomery, and in Dothan, and knows how to treat children about as well as any pediatric specialist in the area - we just don't have all the fun playtime toys in the waiting room, so have Johnny or Janey bring something along to keep them occupied!
If you're looking for a "one stop" experience with your family and want a true general dentist who treats children then you need only give us a call!
Limitations: The $44 special promotion is for children ages 1-13. Children over the age of 13 are considered adults by dental insurance authorities but we are offering a $64 special promotion into the fall. For young adults 19 and over adult dental fees apply. These "tweens" are eligible for our adult new patient specials which are still significant!
We understand that children react differently than adults in the dental office. In most cases Dr. Dentremont can successfully treat a child in his chair. We reserve the right, however, to refuse treatment to any child when their behavior exceeds safe and comfortable levels. A child who "cuts up" significanly in the chair is a safety risk for the child, the dentist, and the assistant, and in such cases any treatment will be halted and the child referred to a pediatric specialist who can use advanced procedures to restrain and treat a behavior management issue.